The Robin Hood Of
Middle AmericaStrikes Back!
By Revealing A Controversial Report Which Shows Citizens Everywhere. . . "
"How To Slash
Your Air-Conditioning Bill
By At Least HALF
Within The Next 14 Days!"
(And even reveals, on this very page, how to save at least $120.00 in energy bills by next year )
It's probably because you don't want to inconvenience other people living in your house.
I know that you're a nice person, otherwise you wouldn't be learning about how to save money in your air-conditioning fees, you'd just throw out unnecessary money just like that.
But because you're a nice person you don't want others to "suffer" without essential air-conditioning.
You would rather your wallet suffer than let the ones you love suffocate in the humid and hot air.
So you let the air-conditioning run late into the night and even on through the mornings.
But I'm here to tell you there's a better way...
You can even keep the air-conditioning running all through the night and on through the day BUT, your monthly bill will be HALVED!
How do I know this?
Because I've been in the Air-Conditioning and Energy Saving business for well over 30 years...36 years to be exact and I know that if you're reading this you want to slice your energy bill up BUT you probably don't know that your bill is most likely made up of 5 little-known factors in the summer season...
- The amount of outdoor air that leaks in
- The outdoor air temperature
- The amount of direct sunlight your house gets
- The amount of heat that is generated INSIDE your house
- The amount of insulation that your house has
These 5 simple
factors, when "fixed" will dramatically cut down your bill when you
use your Air-Conditioner.
As a matter of fact, keep reading and I'll reveal a few tips you can use to reduce that monthly bill of yours by $120.00 by next year...
Why You Should Sit Up Straight,
Lean In Close
And Pay Close Attention To What I Have To Say.
Allow me to introduce myself properly, my name is Birney Summers, I've been working with energy saving for the past 36 years.
It all started back when I cashed in my G.I. Bill money to earn a Bachelor of Science Degree In Mechanical Engineering at Michigan State University.
Since then I have worked day in and day out on ways to help people conserve energy, together with the Association of Energy Engineers backing me up every step of the way my full-time job is an Energy Conservation Engineer.
You see that really good looking guy at the beginning of this page? Well
that's a photograph of me, one of my loyal customers took a picture of me back
when I was servicing her house.
I guess she must have been really happy that I handed her the air-tight secrets to cutting down her energy bill...and I'm about to reveal a few of the secrets on this very page which when applied will save you at least $120 in annual energy bills...
Why I'm Called The Robin Hood Of
Here's what she had to say...
The Super Rich Energy Companies!
Most people already know that electricity comes from burning fuels like coal, oil and gas.
And every time you turn on an appliance in your house, you are using up energy which in turn means that THEY get more money!
Here's How Much Money They Are Stealing From Your Pockets
Oil companies make a "killing" from burning coal and gas, which are fuels needed to burn in order to get the electricity that's powering up the computer that you're using.
Here's what I got from my research on the profits 3 oil and gas companies have made...
- 18.69 billion from forbes.com 2007
- 3.739 Billion in 2007 hoovers.com
- $75,000/minute of the year 2006 cnnmoney.com
On Top Of That They Are Robbing Citizens Blind At The Pump!
This is how much Americans are paying at the pump.
Why ON EARTH! Would want to give the oil companies more money by
wasting your electricity?
There is a better way to cut your costs and prevent a bigger hole from forming in your wallet. And that's by being smart about your expenditures.
And since I know more about saving energy than practically anyone else around, I created a Controversial Report ONLY for smart people who want to reduce your bill in the Summer because Summer time bills are higher than any other season.
To Slash Your Air-Conditioning
Bill By At Least HALF Within The Next 14 Days!"
In this PDF report I've laid out step-by-step everything you should do to slice your energy bill by half OR more within just 2 weeks!
Everything which I've learned about in University and from over 3 decades
of trial and error and research I've compiled it in this tightly packed 62 page
Here's a quick look at the content page of this controversial report.
Everything within this report is so simple to understand a 3rd grader could read and apply most of it(except the parts which requires staplers)
FREE TIPS REVEALED:
Save $120.00 In Energy Bills By Next Year
If you were reading the earlier portion of this letter you would have read that house hold bills in the summer are due to 5 little-known factors.
In case you forgot here are the 5 little-known factors again...
- The amount of outdoor air that leaks in
- The outdoor air temperature
- The amount of direct sunlight your house gets
- The amount of heat that is generated INSIDE your house
- The amount of insulation that your house has
Right this moment, I'm going to reveal how to drastically reduce your bill (by $120 in a year) just by doing a few simple things I've outlined below that'll take care of factor 1...
Apply The Following To SAVE $120.00 In Energy Bills:
How to find heat leaks to seal off wasted energy
You can make a big reduction in your air conditioning bills by stopping the unplanned movement of air in or out of your home.
At home, you can find drafts that need to be sealed by turning your air conditioner or furnace off and close all windows and doors. Then turn on your kitchen and bathroom vent fans. Turn on the clothes dryer. They all push air out of the house.
Next go around inside the house and check for a draft of air coming in around doors and windows. Check any electric outlets located on outside walls too.
Some folks use the smoke from a lighted incense stick to revel the drafts. Some folks have used smoke from a cigarette for this. A candle flame will work too. Please be extra careful with fire.
Most folks can feel drafts with the bare skin on the back of their hands.
I sometimes use an infrared thermometer that is the size of a small water pistol to locate leaks.
I suggest marking the leaks that you find so you can find them easily when you are ready to work on them. Post it notes or similar temporary markers help make a visual record of where the leaks are.
After you have located the air leaks seal them with caulking, weather stripping and gaskets for the electric outlets.
How to caulk around the house
First, I gather my supplies for this battle. A good caulking gun is a must have weapon. Do not go armed with a hard to use cheap one.
Load up with a couple of tubes of good quality outdoor caulk. The good stuff can be used either indoors or outdoors so you only need the one kind.
Remember the golden rule of supply and demand. If you buy one, it will not be enough, if you buy two; one will be more than enough.
I recommend polyurethane caulking. My architect friends specify it for commercial buildings because it lasts a long time. Pick a color that will get you the fewest complaints. Be ready with this line, “But dear, white was the only color they had at the hardware store.”
I take a flashlight, a long shaft screwdriver, and a rag. Being on the short side, I need a stepladder to reach the tops of the windows and such.
The flash light is my most important inspection tool. I do not need it to see. I use it to focus my attention on one small area at a time.
Starting on the front porch, I look all around the electric outlet. I search around the front door inch by inch. I pay close attention to the area above the door. The screwdriver is to push and pry at the old caulk to see if it will come off. After plugging all the holes, I move on.
Next, I check all around the porch light fixture.
On the side of the house is a hose outlet. The hose bib gets jerked around by the hose and sure enough, the caulking around the pipe has broken loose from the siding. A quick prying with the screwdriver knocks off the old caulking so I can seal it with new.
A window is next. After setting up the stepladder, I check the top of the window frame. This area is out of sight, but it gets a full dose of sunshine and weathering. Yup, there is a crack starting to open up. If I leave it, water will sneak in and open it up more. A little caulking now will prevent wood rot, block the insects and save energy.
I run the beam of the flashlight down both sides of the window frame. I discipline myself to look only where the light is so I focus on one inch at a time.
Get down low enough to check under the window too. While you are down there check along the foundation. Caulk any cracks in mortar joints in the block or brick work. Ok get up and stretch your backbone.
At the corner, check the downspout. Look where it is attached to the house. If it is working loose, there maybe a hole opening up to be caulked.
Ah yes the dryer vent, there should be caulking around the edges where the vent seal attaches to the house.
We could go on with the tour but your home will be slightly different from mine. You get the idea. Check every inch around anything that attaches to or pokes out of the house. Did the cable guy drill through the wall to let the cable in? I’ll bet he did not caulk it. Take it slow and caulk every little hole or crack.
Door Weather Stripping
The stuff that makes a weather tight seal around the edges of the door is called weather stripping. Weather because it keeps the weather out and stripping because it comes in long strips or on rolls.
How do you know you need it? Stand on the inside, with the lights off, on a bright sunny day and look around the edges of the door. If there are any sun beams showing gaps around the door you need weather stripping. If any light gets in, a lot of heat will get in this summer.
Tell the folks at the store what your door and frame are made of and they will give you good advice.
If you have a good old wood door and wood frame, I like the V shape strips of brass that close the gap around the door by spring action. They make the same thing in dark brown plastic. Half the V is to be nailed to the frame or to the door. As the door closes, the V gets pinched closed making a good seal.
For doors that are bent or crooked in the frame, I use soft foam weather stripping with peal off tape on the sticky side that comes on a roll. It is the easiest for me to use. It sticks to the doorframe the best and I could build it up in layers where I needed to fill a big gap. It is a very low-tech product but it works well for me.
Lock Your Windows
Windows are energy losers no matter how good they are. Even the newest thermal windows with two layers of glass let heat in faster, per square inch, than any other part of the house.
First, lock your windows. Yes, locking your windows can save on your air conditioning bill. Every year at least one of my windows works loose with one of the movable parts getting out of position. When you go to lock you windows you are likely to find that they cannot be locked until the top sash is pushed up where it belongs. When the parts of the window are out of position, hot air leaks in. After the parts of the window line up correctly, the lock works to hold them in place sealing the heat out.
What I've just revealed to you while seemingly small will go a long way in giving you BIG SAVINGS...
BUT... if you want to save even more money, slash up to HALF your energy bill with savings you can make in 14 days using iron-clad proven tips that this controversial report will show you, you'll discover tips like these...
- Why this phrase, "Air-conditioners are for cooling people not houses." While common sense is something you NEED to read about in page 57 if you don't want to burn a hole in your wallet in electricity bills come summer time.
- Why you should set your thermostat 78 degrees OR HIGHER!... page 56
- You need to cut out 2 things if you want to reduce the amount of fuel you are burning down, what are the 2 things? Find out on page 43
- Would you like to have an air-conditioner that is the most energy efficient, provides the best quiet comfort and is 100% MADE IN USA?... find out what air-conditioner I've recommended after years of experience on page 43
- Who else wants an Air-Conditioner which automatically "fine tunes" the cooling your house needs like a smart robot? What you need to look for are models with 2 important features, look it up on page 43
- If you're going to have your Air-Conditioner inspected by a professional… here's when you should do it…page 40
- Why adding and removal of refrigerant can ONLY be done by a certified professional… page 40
- How to immediately cut 5-15% off your energy bill just by doing this… page 39
- Could leaves and debris cause you to have higher bills? Find out what I'm talking about on page 39
- 5 quick changes you can make that will drastically "chop down" your energy bill… page 34 to 37
- Simple secrets to keeping your Air-Conditioning bill low… page 34
- In which direction should your ceiling fan be running? This may sound un-important, unless you like to save money! … page 33
You'll find out even more secrets such as...
- Radiant paint, what is it? And how can it be used during summer and winter to help you cut your costs? … page 32
- Want to use radiant paint to keep your house cool as a cucumber? Here's 2 ingredients you need to look out for (hint: one of the ingredient is used by N.A.S.A. to protect its space shuttles)… page 30
- How to install an "auto house-cooling" radiant barrier yourself, step by step PLUS the only 2 simple tools that you'll need(note: a radiant barrier blocks out 95%-97% of heat energy)…page 28
- Which cooling device costs only pennies a day? Answer is revealed on page 33
- What in the world is a "S.E.E.R." number and why it will cost you big bucks if you but an Air-Conditioner that's below "20 S.E.E.R."... page 42
- Here's what to do if your Air-Conditioner is more than 10 years old…page 42
- Why you should choose an "energy star" model Air-Conditioner and how it will save you more money than its price tag in the long run…page 42
- What is the ABSOLUTE BEST tool to use that keeps OUT heat and creepy bugs while letting in air flow and a picturesque view?... page 26
- This helps keep your home a little cooler and helps to reflect back the blasting heat…page 25
- You could also use shutters to block out the punishing sun too… why?... page 25
Congratulations Birney! A terrific milestone (one year on the web) to achieve. With oil prices soooo high, I find myself coming to your site more and viewing your past posts on energy conservation. Because of some of your suggestions, I've managed to keep my utility bill (gas+electric) the same dollar amount even though the price of energy from our utility company went up 10%. You've helped me save 10% on my bill. Thanks! ...Sherri (a super fan)
With so much information packed into this 62 page PDF controversial
report it's like having your own personal Energy Saving Consultant sitting
right in your computer, but there are certain differences.
An Energy Saving Consultant could charge you upwards of $100.00 per visit to your home PER HOUR!
What if he/she needed 3 hours to spend on your house to consult with you? That will rip a hole straight through your wallet.
And all they would do is to tell you what I've already outlined in this 62 page PDF report. Everything which an Energy Saving Consultant could ever tell you is already in my eBook, so you don't have to spend time looking for a "consultant"... This eBook IS your personal 24 hour consultant!
That's Why I'm Releasing This Report!
One hot Summer's day I decided to place all the information that was sitting
in my head and pack it tightly into an eBook so that citizens everywhere could
have immediate access to it anytime they wanted.
I just had to do this because...
My Thoughts Haunted Me.
millions of Americans suffering right now, what with the absurd cost of living
now ripping families apart and tearing homes down.
Gas is going up and up, inflation is reducing our currency's value, the International markets are getting stronger and our money is fast becoming weaker I decided that I needed to play my part to help my fellow citizens cope with these costs by doing what I do best... helping to reduce energy bills!
So What's The Price Birney?
A one-time investment of only $29.95 that will save you half your energy
bill in a year's time.
How can I say so confidently that it'll save you HALF?
Because experience and loads of personal customers have informed me that the amount of money they've saved far outweighed their expectations and previous energy bills by half!
What Could You Do With All That Extra Cash?
Multimillionaire Robert Kiyosaki published a very famous book "Rich Dad,
Poor Dad" a few years ago that's still selling like hot cakes. It's about
finances and getting rich!
It's a New York Times Bestselling book.
Do you know what he recommended people do with their money?
(1) Build A Business
If you took your savings from applying what you're about to learn in my report you could build yourself a hands-free automated online business that spits out passive income for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week
You could find yourself some deal to make in the Real Estate business and cash in!
There was an example in the book of how Robert made $40,000 in 5 hours in the Real Estate market using less than $500.00 of his own money!
You could also take your savings and plant it into an Investment which has compound interest to build yourself a stable golden goose that lays all the golden eggs you need in the future.
And you can start right here.
You Could Grow Your Own Golden Goose!!
Using the examples I've just shown you, with the tips you'll learn you can manage to invest your savings, because you'll be learning lots of fresh information and I dare say that you'll save even more money because you're also going to discover...
- Which color of window blinds and curtains is best for keeping you "cooler than an Eskimo"? (The answer is quite obvious) …page 24
- What do you have to do in order to help your Air-Conditioner pump out humid heat and keep your family cool?...page 24
- 4 simple steps to keep yourself cool in the Summer and my recommendation of what cheap tools to use to make the next Summer more comfy… page 23
- Why you should use storm windows in Summer? …page 22
- What does your "threshold"(the thing at the bottom of your door) have to do with keeping you cool?...page 21
- How to simply seal your door-sweep to so that it keeps out the nasty hot air…page 21
- When this è "XXX XXXXXX XXXXXXX" happens, your Air-Conditioning bill jumps...page 21
- A well adjusted door-sweep should???…(answer revealed on page 20)
- MY ALL TIME FAVORITE soft foam weather stripping and why I love it so much… page 20
- Want to keep out even more heat? Use this è "XXXX XXXXXXX XXXXX" … page 18
- Here's a quick test to see if you need weather stripping:: Stand on the inside with the lights off on a bright sunny day, close your door, look at the edges of your door and try to spot any sun beam that shines through… more information revealed on page 18
- "Any hole in your walls that you can fit a ballpoint pen into is too large to be left un-sealed." Why is this so?... page 16
- A quick quip to say to your partner when she starts to complain about the bad color choices you've made when fixing up your house…(very useful in case you can't think of anything else and don't feel like arguing)…page 15
- When you are ready to seal any leaks in your walls, use chalk... page 15
- Good chalking material can be used indoors AND outdoors…more on page 15
- What is the BEST chalking and the only one you should be using?... (hint: it is used by professional architects in high rise commercial buildings because it lasts longer)… page 15
- Easy way to fix leaks in your homes… page 15
- Why your attic should have a vapor barrier, how to look for it and why it needs to be there?... page 11 to12
- Go to your local supply store ONLY when you have these with you… page 12
- What is the recommended fiberglass insulation thickness?...page 11
- How to tell if your attic has enough insulation to protect from the sun's bright rays?...page 11
- The more XXXXXXXXXX your house has the more money you'll save, (this one simple word will save you more money than anything else)…page 10
- And why fixing "heat leaks" could be the second most effective way to save money…page 6
- Which part of the Air-Conditioner takes up 10% to 15% of your electricity bill?...page 5
- Attic insulation…page 10
- What you should do with your windows when the Air-Conditioning is on?...page 22
- If you hate coming home to a hot house, this one intelligent device could save you the from sweating it too much… page 57
- Much much more, tightly packed money saving tips and insider- information…
PLUS... If you place your order online today I'll give you my bonus report "How To Save Money On Your Next Heating Bill" FREE
If you've learnt anything about me so far, you'll expect to benefit
tremendously from this free bonus report I'm giving away to you worth $19.95
PLUS... Order online today and you'll get personal consultation with me via email free once you've purchased this controversial report. That's a value of $199.00. Actually my personal, "face to face" customers pay me much more than that.
Use the personal consultation to ask me ANY
question you have in mind about saving electricity, ANYTHING at all about Energy Saving.
PLUS... I'm also including what might probably be the most daring guarantee you'll ever see online or anywhere else.
YES Birney. I Want To Order Your Report!
I Want To Secure My Copy Of Your Controversial Report
I Understand I’ll Be Receiving All Your Secret Money Saving Tips, Tactics And Tricks So I Can Make Massive Savings From Simple To Apply Tips You Provide Quickly And Easily. Plus I’ll Get Your FREE Report worth $19.95 AND personal email consultation with you worth $199.0
I Further Understand That I’ll Be Receiving These 2 reports by email!
On That Basis, Let Me In At This Insane Investment Of Just One Payment of
$997 $ 597 $197 $29.95 For My Personal Copy of This Report And I’ll NEVER Have To Pay Another
Cent Ever Again!
>>Click This Button To Place Your Secure Order<<
( I reserve the right to end this offer at anytime without warning.)
Let's start saving you money!
P.S.: I predict that this offer will not last THAT long. I have just increased the price from $19.89 because I wanted to add the personal consultation along with the package.
P.P.S.: I'm thinking of making this report into a real book so that even more people will have access to the money saving information when that happens I will pull this offer down and you will not be receiving the FREE Bonus "How To Save Money On Your Next Heating Bill" and you will not receive my personal email consultation where you can clear anything which you're not too sure about.
P.P.P.S.: Click this button to start saving